So this twitter thing is actually working for me, shockingly enough.
I'm starting to write little bits here and there and its making me
miss updating my blog.
So! Here's stuff I should've blogged about but didn't.
1) I have an xbox. Its pretty. Its noisy. I'm shocked at the shitty
games out for it, though there are some gems. Bioshock is awesome.
2) assassin's creed – very very cool bits in it, some repetitiveness
in some places. I'll make it to the end.
3) iPhone software announcement. Disappointing. Lame. Pay to play? Ug.
Only distributing through iTunes? Limiting. Not shocking, but oh well.
I thought apple would only sign apps that needed network access. That
would've made sense. I hope the iPhone hackers keep making progress to
keep apple honest.
4) I cannot imagine life without an iPhone. Was I really alive before I had one? No.
5) MacBook air – I have one for work. Tiny, light, gorgeous display.
Thermal issues though. I'll exchange it when I have time.