My Blog – How much does my blog look like very other New Yorker’s blog? A lot:
- Whining about Tourists – check
- Talking about Subways – check
- Inappropriate use of the word ‘Fuck’ – check
And how much of it is like any other would-be-tech pundit’s blog? Let’s see:
- Ruby on Rails reference – check
- Web 2.0 Derision – check
- Web 2.0 Envy – check
- Java Hatred – check
- Making imaginary replies to other pundits – check
And what do we think about my list usage, hmm?
- It is nice
- It is good
- I like it
Perhaps it’s my inappropriate and excessive <ul> tagging that makes me unique.
Seriously, though, I like some of my posts. Some stuff. Some is non-unique. Some is more unique. I suppose that is about average?